Do I need an accountant?

I know EXCEL and prefer to use it.

If you own a corporation it’s recommended that you hire a professional accountant. Accountant needs to use double journal-entry accounting to ensure that the Trial Balance is accurate. As a privately-held corporation, whether you have one shareholder or fifty shareholders, the accountability, accuracy and compliance needs to be the same.

What services can you provide?

Our bookkeepers are able to satisfy almost all of your requirements. Including;

  • General Bookkeeping
  • Payroll and income tax
  • VAT declarations
  • Accounting systems and setup

Please visit our services page for more information about the services we offer

What security measures do you have in place?

All of your financial data is securely stored and your data files are backed up daily.